that's five years and that precisely how long I have been married to my love for.
Words really can't describe what he means to me and what the last 5 years have meant to me.
I love him and what we are together.
I made him this video as a gift.
This update is a little late but I have some catching up to do and I don't want to leave out this important day. We spent a few days for our anniversary in Park City remembering all the reasons we fell in love.
ahhh
ahhh
I am lucky to have this man by my side.
2 comments:
Cute, love you guys.
So I may have just left you a somewhat desperate sounding vm but by all means, disregard. I survived and the crazy baby is back where she should be and the world is good again.
We love you guys...and wish we lived closer to each other!
Happy late anniversary!
Post a Comment